Test automation engineer
Are you always on the lookout to automate everything that can be automated? We're looking for you!
related tags : permanent contract
At Graytest, quality software is our passion. We are a vibrant start-up in full expansion in the technological heart of Wallonia.
Our customers are located in different sectors in Brussels and Wallonia and use different hybrid methodologies which ensures that no assignment is the same.
What you will do
On one hand, you will act as an ambassador for Graytest remotely and on-site to help our customers maintain and/or improve their testing process through various tools and methodologies. This includes:
- Building functional and non-functional tests using tools and/or test frameworks
- In consultation with the analysts and development teams, you will determine which features definitely need to be automated
- Reporting the test results to the team and management
- Taking a critical look at the existing testing process in order to determine whether improvements are possible
Who we are looking for
Therefore, we are looking for people who love challenges and have a can-do mentality. Titles are less important to us, we're more surprised by what you've already accomplished. Furthermore, you are someone who likes to learn and also wants to pass on that knowledge to others. You see yourself reflected in the following skills:
- Experience with test automation of desktop applications
- Knowledge of Testing Methodologies and Quality Assurance practices
- Strong analytical, organisational, problem solving and written communication skills
- Fluent in English & French
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Choice of premium brand company car + fuel card
- Meal vouchers of €8/day worked
- Premium brand company phone + laptop
- Personal training budget
- Personalized career path to take your career to the next level